Zoo-wee-mama! Dress up in your best DIY Wimpy Kid outfit with these fun printable Greg and Rowley masks.
You will need:
• A Greg or Rowley mask, printed
• A pair of scissors
• A piece of elastic or string
• For added effect: A white t-shirt, black shorts, white socks, black shoes and a black backpack for Greg, or a bright t-shirt with ‘Zoo-wee mama!’ written on it for Rowley
Dress up as Greg Heffley
Or his best friend Rowley Jefferson
How to make it:
1. Print out your favourite mask on A4 paper
2. Carefully cut out the mask and each of the eyeholes
3. Cut out the holes for the string and thread through the back of the mask
4. Tie a knot at each side, and put your mask on for some frightening Halloween fun!
Complete your look with a copy of your favourite Diary of a Wimpy Kid book! Now you should have everything you need to look like Greg or Rowley, for the perfect Wimpy Kid inspired outfit.